Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- I'd say because Netherith copied it from somewhere. Yeah.... copied. —BLUER一番。 09:46, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- That looks shockingly a lot like Gamefaqs. Since their Walkthrough pages use the crudest design imaginable, they can't really do Kanji. --BlueHighwind 13:28, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/939394/55224 . --BlueHighwind 13:34, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- A little late, but View > Character Encoding > Japanese (Shift_JIS). ILHI 14:33, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- WHAT THE HELL NETHERITH?! Vfd this: we'd better do these pages when the actual english translation comes out. - Henryacores^ 23:56, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
New 30000 characters editEdit
- Oh, well I got rid of it anyway, neither translation has guaranteed accuracy. --SCM 23:00, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
I was looking for this page to add to the individual weapon articles, only to find out that it has been deleted. Would it be impossible to get an accurate translation? - +DeadlySlashSword+ 13:26, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Not until the english version comes out or someone manages to get their hands on a Dissidia Ultimania...or if someone who owns the game starts adding the info first hand. For some reason we are being iffy about third hand information this time. Netherith 13:49, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
Combo Effects Edit
BradyGames "ranks" for variable equipment Edit
In typical BradyGames style (i.e. just barely counts as useful, but is ultimately rubbish), the Dissidia guide rather <sarcasm>"helpfully"</sarcasm> gives the equipment held by enemies who have variable stats as "[Rank 1]", "[Rank 2]" etc. Nowhere does it define the rank, 'cause we can't have BradyGames being properly useful, can we? Anyway, I reckon I might have worked it out. Since the equip levels start at 1 and go up in sevens until 99, totalling 15 different equip levels, and there doesn't seem to be any instance of a rank higher than 14 in the guide, I reckon this is probably what the ranks are. In other words, [Rank 1] means "Equip Level 1", [Rank 2] means "Equip Level 8", and so on. Anyone else got anything to back up or counter this? -- 18:51, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- EDIT: Ah, no, sorry. The BradyGames guide does list the ranks in the equipment tables. I apologise for my mistake. Whether the listed ranks are correct, however, is still to be treated with suspicion... -- Sorceror Nobody 15:23, July 25, 2010 (UTC)
No Images Edit
There really are no images for the equipment in Dissidia; can we pull the "images needed" header?
We could technically put renders of different types of weapons onto the page in order to give the viewer an idea of what the weapons look like. But if you folks don't do it, then yeah, it needs to go.