Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Dissidia Final Fantasy (2008) enemies". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- But--but---but-- it's a list! If we have no lists, then there is no order! If there is no order, the entire wiki will fall into disorder! We'd all be doomed! *shorts* But in all seriousness, not sure if this really is necessary. It's a good place to be if you can't remember Manikin names though. Jimcloud 23:29, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Of course it's necessary. It parents all the enemies in Dissidia. Why do people always question the neccessity of parents? 126.96.36.199 23:39, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.