Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Article instead of Disambig?[edit source]
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found.
Five enemy appearances, with palette-swaps in at least one (forget that rule though). So at least five-enemy appearances and uniqueness to the FF series. I'd say it's unique. BUT, only FOUR ENEMY appearances. Yeah, if it were to be parent'd it would be created at "Demon Wall (Enemy)" and here would be a disambig to the enemy page and to the summon page. ILHI 20:31, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Dev:Arguments' not found.
I'd love for someone to do this. ILHI 14:00, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
Pitioss Ruins[edit source]
- I haven't played Pitioss Ruins, but think I have seen some screenshots. Does it close in on you and crush you against a wall if you are not fast enough?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:35, February 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Kinda, it moves back and forth on its own and has these red-hot spikes all over it, if you come into contact with them, you get sent back to beginning of that section (effectively death in the dungeon as it's a platforming level). The aim of that section of the dungeon is to get to various safe spots before the wall hits you. Myself 123 17:42, February 22, 2017 (UTC)