Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Cooky560 (talk) 19:16, May 14, 2013 (UTC) I know it says in the official strategy guide that these guys have a rare drop of level 3 key spheres, however being short of said spheres and trying to get some from these fellas, And failing coming out with 99 level 2 key spheres and 0 level 3 key spheres. Is this actually true?
- I can't confirm anything, other than both BradyGames and Piggyback give the same drop listings. JBed (talk)
- Ultimania also gives the rare drop as Level 3 Key Sphere. It's a 1/8 chance, but you should definitely get at least one by the time you get 99 Level 2's. Did you really get that many, or are you exaggerating? Getting, say, 30 or so without a Level 3 is perfectly possible, if not a little bit unlucky. Getting 99 without a Level 3, though, is pushing the bounds of probability. Espritduo (talk) 20:28, May 14, 2013 (UTC)