Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Deathgaze (Final Fantasy VI)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Isn't there a Mark in FFXII called Doom Gaze? The one you fought at the airship's deck?
Maybe that VI info should be placed in its own article.
I'll do it in an hour when I get back from uni.
If I remember right, the damage you do doesn't go away when it runs. So, through multiple encounters you can finally beat this thing. If I remember right, what I had trouble with was finding the stupid thing... So, think Ultima Weapon from FF VII, except you can't see where he is on the stupid map. Hope this helps.
@-@ Judge Balthier 20:37, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
Item Drop Edit
Shouldn't "Bahamut Magicite" be listed under Item Dropped?
- No, strictly speaking it doesn't 'drop' the Bahamut magicite, defeating Deathgaze triggers a scene after the battle where the party received Bahamut. It's the same way where, while you get a Holy Lance for defeating Holy Dragon, technically it doesn't drop the lance. DoreikuKuroofangu - Visit the Soul Shrine! 20:02, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.