Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The only reason this has its own article is because it would take up too much space in a generic Dance article. Terrain in FFV will also get its own article.Crazyswordsman 02:45, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
I don't use Dance, but I saw Tapir listed here. I've noticed that randomly in battle when a character is asleep, Tapir wakes them up. Why is this? Does it just happen to be something that automatically happens when a player has been in Sleep for a duration?
That Tapir NEEDS its own article. It's so cool! :p (also it would connect the two places it appears, and also give information about how it appears in the non-Dance instance (if it doesn't also belong on "Sleep (status)") 220.127.116.11 23:06, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Angel needs an article first. Doreiku Kuroofangu 23:08, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
- It doesn't need one first, but it has just as much right to one, yes. :) 18.104.22.168 23:15, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Aye, the Tapir does show up to wake a character after so long of being asleep. Xenomic 23:09, June 25, 2011 (UTC)
Avalanche hits floating targets just fine.
Terrain section in Location Articles?Edit
This been pestering me for quite some time, thinking of a way to implement the background that are associated with what dance Mog can learn on this page since the "writen" part doesn't have everything, I've been tinkering with replacing the written section with the background images themselves. It comes down to this, missing the 4 abuilities. Also, I remembered that I saw battle background section on the older Final Fantasy's location articles on the wikia a long time ago. So maybe its time the wiki gets a geomancy section on our location pages. Looking at FFIII, FFV, FFVI, and we already have the data on FFT's geomancy already completed. Fenrir9 (talk) 01:45, April 30, 2014 (UTC)