Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Curse (ability)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- ...........................................*headdesks* This means Poison (Spell) and probably a couple of others should be moved as well. Does that include Haste, Slow, and Stop? I will move Curse, then. 8bit 02:02, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Dunno, aren't they almost always spells? Curse often is not. Doreiku Kuroofangu 02:23, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Differentiating between a spell and an ability is blurry, yes? It seems that unless a particular spell is limited to a class of magic and used only by player characters in mage-like jobs or builds, it's called an ability. 8bit 02:25, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I think moving those pages would result in the collective wikignome userbase to simultaneously explode. Though seriously, looking at all the pages you suggested, it seems to be always a spell, not just an enemy ability (I would call a spell something that can be used by the party. If it can't, then it's an enemy ability, and thus not a spell.). ScatheMote 02:28, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.