Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Petty but necessary Edit
So regarding elemental attributes, shouldn't they be centered more on their Wu Xing/Chinese elements more so than their Godai/Western classical elements? Sure it's pretty passable and small of a detail but... hm. It's just that we've seen more affinity to the Wu Xing than Godai. Mask no Oni (talk) 19:42, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
- What would you specifically change about the article?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:18, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
- I assume it's to do with the trivia. Genbu should be water, Seiryuu should be wood, and Byakko should be metal. I haven't played the game much, so I don't know the crystals might allude to their element -- What is the connection with Byakko/White Tiger and water? I know the metal connection-- technology and shit. JBed (talk) 20:32, September 12, 2015 (UTC)