Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Gilgamesh's Cross Slash (十文字斬り Juumonji Giri) is absolutely not the same as Cloud's Cross Slash (凶斬り Kyou Giri). I think it's important to notice. Gilgamesh's CS gets a faithful translation while Cloud's CS doesn't (as the attack true name means "Curse Slash" or "Omen Slash") 184.108.40.206 16:42, March 17, 2011 (UTC) Hitsuji
- Yes, not the same Cross slash either. This one is クロススラッシュ (Kurosusurasshu). We have three "Cross slash" now : Juumonji Giri, Kyou Giri and Cross Slash 220.127.116.11 17:12, March 17, 2011 (UTC) Hitsuji
Several of these are not the actual Cross Slash. Split them into other pages or disambigs. These includes: TAY, FFVIII, FFXIII-2, LRFFXIII, FFCC.
I don't think any of those are the same actually outside of Cloud's and Gilgamesh's (I'd have to look up both of theirs to see if theirs are the same or not. I think both of their Cross Slashes are different too, Cloud's is extremely unique to him compared to all the others so...).
So far, this is what I have: