Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Getting out of jail into the buggy Edit
A couple of times now, I have gotten directly from the endless desert, back to the Chasm screen, and exited the right hand side of that screen, into the Buggy. It seems to have something to do with the number of battles fought, and/or exiting the endless desert screen on the left hand side into a new one, beforehand. More than I want to experiment with. Someone with code scrying ability could discover this in a few minutes, I imagine.
- VvAnarchangelvV 04:44, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Gun Arms Edit
Final Fantasy VII - Walkthrough Part 17 starting at about 2:25 shows the sequence of events. The four soldiers aim and fire, then Scarlet runs up and grabs a rifle from one of them, shoots, and Dyne slips and falls. Barret reaches down and stops his fall, and the camera closes in on the chips of stone exploding off the cliff face, getting nearer and nearer their arms, Dyne falls, and the scene fades to white. Needs a rewrite. VvAnarchangelvV 03:32, October 17, 2011 (UTC)