Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I know that "cloud save" has a meaning if you remove it from the VII scenario. However that's what a pun is. Something that makes sense, but has a double-meaning in the scenario.
I can't really argue if this was intentional, I don't know what the doodz were thinking, but it's likely they knew of the double-meaning. There are other terms they could have used. "Cloud save" isn't exactly a common term.
Here they use "no pun intended"... so someone at least acknowledges it.
Eh, I can't exactly argue for it being in the article since it's not a confirmed reason for the name, but I think every English speaker who understands the term and saw it as a feature for VII has thought that. Including those that worked on it. JBed (talk) 17:01, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- They "said": "pardon the pun", not "no pun intended", which means the opposite of what you're thinking of, except in sarcasm/sarcastically, which would not translate well into text, and which they did not use. ——Preceding unsigned comment was added by 71.191.911.77 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~.
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Cloud save on 2014-06-17 20:42:38, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  ->  -> 
- In Cloud save on 2014-06-17 22:47:39, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  ->  -> 
- In Cloud save on 2014-06-18 20:05:35, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  ->  -> 
- In Cloud save on 2014-06-30 01:59:07, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  ->  ->