Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The 'Older Girlfriend' lines Edit
It always bothered me the way people have defended these lines as being between Cloud and his Mother, if true, it is stating that she would want to be his girlfriend which is incest. But I've always wondered whether it's got more to do with the false memories he has, that perhaps the conversation was between Zack and Cloud's Mother, that seeing how Cloud idolizes him he would make a good 'father' by becoming her boyfriend. Lightningbarer 16:15, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
"I'm worried about you. There are many temptations in the city. I think I'd feel a lot better if you settled down and had a nice girlfriend."
"I'm all right."
"You should have...an older girlfriend, one that can take care of you. I think that would be the perfect type for you."
So...that is supposed to imply Cloud's mother likes incest? I'm more of the opinion that Cloud retained a little of his original memories, and during the time in Nibelheim when Zack was exploring the town, Cloud went to see his mother. The lines don't really make sense if hey were spoken to Zack, as there's nothing to state that Cloud's mother ever knew Zack before he came to Nibelheim. EDIT- The conversation basically foreshadows Cloud's involvement with Aeris, who is older than him. Tia-Lewise 16:23, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Not unless you have a source. I haven't heard anyone mention this, but I assume it's from a leak which we can't use as a source. JBed (talk) 19:49, March 18, 2020 (UTC)
New page name?Edit
So Remake is out and about and the subtitles during her scene list her name as "Claudia", and it would be reasonable to assume her last name is also Strife. I ask again, should this page be moved to "Claudia Strife", something else, or should it remain as is?ColdRamenTPM (talk) 15:53, April 4, 2020 (UTC)