Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Clan Primer". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Was the number divide neccesary? I believe most of the major contributers aren't even American. (I know the comment was probably to nobody specific, but I'm not American) Diablocon 19:56, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- Neither am I, but you should consider that "most contributers" are actually less than 10 people. Number of readers (and their nationailities) is unspecified. But yes, som sort of number divide was necessary. --Hecko X 23:35, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
- I like divisions. Seeing as I am somewhat of a retard with reading numbers, it makes it easier to read if its 100000 or 10000. --Auron Kaizer 23:40, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.