Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The page's name should be changed to Cie'th, it's been confirmed to be the english name for Cie Corpses. Fang mentions the Cie'th in the international trailer (when she was talking about not letting her friends become Cie Corpses) and the trophy list leaked from the game lists the Cie Corpse Stone missions as Cie'th Stone missions. AtmaCombo 01:40, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
Ok if anyone knows, what's the plural form of Cie'th? Brago-77 04:39, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- No idea. I just put an "s" at the end. Moocowisi 04:34, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I just think we need to come to some sort of consensus eventually, no rush though. Brago-77 04:39, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- The plural of Sith is Sith. --Adonzo 05:40, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
Fal'Cie and l'Cie doesn't have a plural so probably Cie'th doesn't have either.Redeemer & Destroyer 16:12, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I can pretty much swear that I've heard "l'Cies" on one of the trailers. - Henryacores^ 17:11, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
Does Ereshkigal bare a l'Cie brand to be mentioned here? If not, I see little point in listing it as a Cie'th enemy, even though it was a rejected enemy twice.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 23:48, November 1, 2014 (UTC)