Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Is Cid a Dwarf? His official art always shows him as short, he has a huge beard, he's good with machines, he has memories of Agart, and he survives ridiculous explosions ("Dwarves are tough as boulders!")...
Dwarves are Black; Cid isn't Black. Moguta 15:41, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
The first cid that SUCKS. Edit
Who agrees with me that Cid Pollendina (WHAT KIND OF A LAST NAME IS THAT!?!?!) is a total idiot of a character? Hitherelol
Not the appropriate location for such a discussion. However, there is nothing wrong with "Pollendina" as a last name (a lot of last names are pretty unusual as a matter of fact; my own is pretty strange as well.), and this Cid has shown himself to probably be the most helpful Cid among the games, let alone the most durable. -- File:FFIII-nes-sage.gif Saethori (T / C) - 02:27, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
- i agree here 184.108.40.206 20:59, September 18, 2009 (UTC)
- ._. You all make fun of Tellah,Edward and a lot more characters,so why shouldn't I make fun of Cid if he stinks? -_- Hitherelol
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, of course. It just may be perceived as somewhat... impolite to phrase your own as though they were facts. Remember, an ounce of prevention (In this case, wording such as "I think", "I believe", and the like) is worth a pound of cure. -- File:FFIII-nes-sage.gif Saethori (T / C) - 21:25, September 18, 2009 (UTC)