Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
i have 2 animists abilities how come i cant unlock chocobo knight?
i havent had the chance to test it yet but, you probably need to unlock the class by completing a certain quest (see seer for example [], must complete the quest "A Big Cat")
Exact requirements for mounting?[edit source]
I've tried recently to mount Red and Green chocobos, to no avail. I'm not entirely sure they were free of debuffs, but are there any other things I should be aware of? Do they have to have low HP? Can they be mounted while buffed? -Auron 09:31, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
They need to be at HP Critical.
- They have to be at critical health, and it seems as if you can't mount a sleeping/berserk/stopped/disabled Chocobo. --Phred 15:38, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
i would recommend use a flintlock in stead
- Well, you need to use a Chocobo Knight to complete the Wanted Yellow/Black/Red/Green/Brown/White Chocobo quests. --Phred 15:55, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
They can be mounted while under a buff, fyi.Panthie 07:18, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
Given that you don't keep the Chocobo abilities after dismounting, and there are no non-Chocobo abilities, what are the conditions for "Mastering" this job? Do you have to mount one of every color Chocobo, does it always stay empty, or is there some other condition?Glorious CHAOS! 03:28, March 18, 2010 (UTC)