Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Chimera (Final Fantasy IX)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Is his ability "Lightning"? Or is it supposed to be a Thunder? Might even be a misplaced absorption/resistance. It links to the Thunder page and that page doesn't even have an entry for FFIX. ILHI 13:02, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's a Thunder-type attack, but is definately called 'Lightning' when he uses it. It can't be reflected, so I reckon it's a kind of Blue Magic/innate monster ability that does mostly the same thing as a Thunder-type spell.126.96.36.199 11:44, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.