Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
This was my attempt at making a X-2-exclusive article awesome.
Unlike with location articles I haven't specifically gone through what events trigger where. Too much happens on the airship. It's easy for the player to figure out as it's given to them (warning means go to the Bridge). I've also mentioned things not to miss in the Quests section (that is the acceptable name isn't it?).
Expanded Musical themes to include almost all themes from the airship. I've obviously omitted CommSphere themes and themes that play on Treasure Spheres. It's rather surprising how little the actual airship theme plays. The entirety of Chapter 3 doesn't have it, nor does the majority of 4. In Chapters 2 and 4 there are periods of time where the normal theme does not play either.
I confuse the Bridge with the Deck a lot, so I might have made errors there.
And this is not yet complete. I'm still sidequesting on Chapter 5. I heard Cid leaves the Engine Room at some point but have not witnessed it myself. I also don't know what changes after going into the hole and coming out, nor do I know what, if anything, happens with the airship in the ending. 18.104.22.168 23:55, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Cid goes out to complain about how his kids are ruining everything at some point, and how Yuna should know better than to do this and that, but I don't remember what requirements you had to meet to trigger that. After that he'll be sulking on the deck if I remember right.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 00:02, August 2, 2012 (UTC)