Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Aren't they alive?Edit
The article stops with saying that the Cavalry are gone, but at the end of the game, all Cie'th are shown back in their human forms, and several Cavalry members are leading civilians to a saver place. You can even hear a soldier talking as they walk past the screen. Shouldn't this be noted? Zalbaag 14:16, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
Those were PSICOM and generic Guardian Corps soldiers weren't they, and who said all the Cie'th were changed back? Colonel Rocsh gave the order for all PSICOM and GC members under his command to start evacuating people, the Cavalry all went to kill Orphan.
- Sarcastic/bitchy attitude much? So I made a mistake. It happens. Although it's obvious by the way FF games go that they're alive, that's speculation. Zalbaag 16:14, April 10, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, I didn't mean for it to sound bitchy or sarcastic, sorry if it did. In the Datalog for chapter 13 it says that the Cavalry soldiers, on their way to overthrow fal'Cie rule, were turned into Cie'th, and seeing as how all of them were on their way to destroy Orphan, I take this to mean that they are all Cie'th now. But that's just my opinion, change the article if you really want to.