Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Chocobo World picEdit
The real face of haniwa Edit
Even if the popular depiction of the haniwa looks like cactuar, the real haniwa is more like a clay soldierlike figure reather than what you see in cactuar´s appearance. But they still look cute. Ge-Ka. --MightyMorphinCactuarRanger 00:14, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
Cactuar and Tonberry Edit
Hey,has anyone seen Cactuar and Tonberry? Its funny. XD --Hitherelol 14:02, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Awesome, or awesome?
Moving info Edit
They were originally known as Cactrots, and later renamed to cactuar. Other variations of cactuar include Qactuar, Kactuar, Cactuer and Cactoid. Other languages refer to them as "Pampa", "Kyactus" and "Cactilio". Its Japanese name is derived from mixing the Japanese word for cactus, "サボテン, saboten" and the English word "pretender".
Sorry for replying so late but add it in trivia. Munchvtec 16:52, January 15, 2014 (UTC)munchvtec
- The origins of the name are in etym and the alternate names are at the top of this page, both where they're supposed to be. They're not being moved to trivia, which is the "we can't work this into the article" section.
- I know we're not fast at things, but please assume that if the discussion is two and a half years old, it's already settled. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 20:20, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
This page needs looked at carefully and cleaned up or something. Just in case, since the Kactuar page is being made and some enemies, such as FFVII's Cactuar, isn't actually the Cactuar but the Kactuar.