Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
This place is almost exactly like my hometown - incessant rain, dead bodies, etc - only less grim. The Man In The Black Cape 16:37, 22 April 2009 (UTC)
I may be missing something here, but I'm replaying FFIX - the PSN version - and although on the field the rain stops, entering Burmecia, the rain continues. I'm at the stage the Trivia mentions: Before entering Terra but after activating the elemental shrines, I can't get any "one-time" event to occur with a rainbow... AdeusValcross (talk) 20:51, September 14, 2014 (UTC)
FFIX Style Text Box Edit
- You could copy what is going on in the Dali article, but I don't know how it will work in mobile.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:48, August 21, 2017 (UTC)
- It just appears as normal unstyled text. It could get confusing since it's not separated from other content visually. This is a solvable problem and I'll see if I can get around to it at some point, but in the meantime:
<blockquote style="display:inline-block;background:#666666;border:3px outset #BBBBBB;color:white;padding:10px;text-shadow:1px 1px black;border-radius:10px">Text</blockquote>
- You'll get some additional unwanted speech marks on desktop, but on mobile at least it'll be visually distinctive: