Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The entire trivia section of this article needs reworking.
Bullet point one shouldn't even be there; it is just an unfounded rumour with no source and speculation doesn't belong on an article's main page. Bullet point two needs completely re-wording and should require a source; where did this information come from and how can it be better described? If there is no source then remove it from the page. Bullet point three has grammatical errors and needs fixing. 188.8.131.52 09:54, May 8, 2013 (UTC) [notsignedin]
- I heard the silver chocobo one when I was much younger. We do like rumours in Trivia because they're interesting points that might make people look stuff up (that might just be me, but we do have rumours on various articles, some sourced, some not, but it's not hard to find sources for rumours, they're everywhere). I don't know about the second point, but I've fixed the third so it's more grammatically correct. Tia-Lewise 10:53, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
@Second point: GarlandTheGreat video likely. I'll see if I can find anything later. 184.108.40.206 14:33, May 8, 2013 (UTC)
I can't find any information anywhere to verify that the oceans of FFVII's world map can be removed by a cheat device, let alone explored after that's been done.
I can't find reference to a cheat that does it, or any screen shots of it having been done. Without some proof, I'm kind of doubting the oceans can be removed or explored, even with a cheat device. 220.127.116.11 16:25, June 19, 2015 (UTC)