Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Zone-Out Glitch ineffective.[edit source]
The Zone-out glitch can't be utilized apparently. I have tested several times to no avail. The only manner to easily (which is still time-consuming) chain it is to return to the cart and use it to transport back to site 5(or 11? I forgot.) 18.104.22.168 02:28, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- The Zone out glitch article says that the monster will respawn again when using the glitch "assuming its spawning conditions are met again". Not sure about this, but I think that as the Bombshell requirement is a percentage (20% of chance for him to appear), the glitch does not have that influence over the final result anyway. The glitch works really well with other monsters like Dustia because its requirements are controllable by the player (e.g. one of the party members have to be below 10% of his/her max HP). JC Holy Knight (talk) 02:56, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I once read somewhere that the Zone-Out glitch only works with these types of monsters who teleport in battle. Like the Ghost type of monsters, and the horse ones. Both the Dustia and the Helvinek can be chained using this glitch, and they both can teleport. The Bombshell just refused to appear at all even after several zoning out. However, he appears faster when I zone out twice. 22.214.171.124 18:05, April 6, 2014 (UTC)