Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
If you want, I can rip pics of them all. --Crazyswordsman 16:01, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
- Sure, that could be niceties. If possible, could you do it in an area where only one enemy appears at a time (preferably the same one)? Like the little isolated island just south of the center of the map. --Hecko X 16:09, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
ummm. Am I interrupting something? I found pics for all of these. If you want, I'll upload them and put them in. Is that okay?
This page is really cool with all the Spell pics in. Nice work everybody. Lookin' sharp. ;)
Those pics were taken from an emulator or found on a site?
Hmm....looks like we still need MP costs for the spells, as I do not see them here....someone will have to get to that, as I'm busy with other things x_x
Actually, thinking about it, couldn't we remodel this page and the Lore page to be more like the other Blue Magic pages? Would make more sense, and I think it'd be possible to do?
I could get images from the Game Boy Advance version if you would like. I think they wouldn't be quite as blurry as the existing ones. Red Silvers 07:10, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
Not only that, they'd be the most recent pics of them (namewise and whatnot). Go for it if you can. I might actually rework the page to make the tables...hmmm...
Got the images switched over. I also have a list of the MP costs, but there isn't really space in the current tables. If you're making new tables then I am more than happy to fill in MP costs afterward :D - Red Silvers 10:59, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I was thinking of tables like that. In fact, I started a little table like that over at my sandbox. Will fill that in, and thankfully, you put the spells in the order that they appear in the game menu so I can do that easier now ^^;; If you want, you can leave the MP costs in a list over at the sandbox or here, and I can get to that later. Depends on when I get to the table or not ^^;; Xenomic 20:54, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
There are a couple of mistakes here. Aqua Breath deals non elemental damage in ffv, but it deals 8x damage to desert creatures. Vampire isn't the same as Drain, since the amount it drains is calculated (Maxhp-Currenthp)/2. And there are supposed to be 4 questionmarks not 3, if my version is correct.
Should there be a mention on that you can 1hit a lot of bosses with Blue Magic?
Blue Mage mastering sentence[edit source]
The page gives an "of note, mastering Blue Mage gives +23" magic stat thing. But is that relevant to Blue Magic itself? It feels like that kind of information applies to the Blue Mage, not to the Blue Magic individual abilities.
Cannot be Dualcast[edit source]
IIIRC it's the only school of magic that can't be dualcasted at all, alongside Sword Magic.
iOS Icons[edit source]
Icons link: http://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/finalfantasyv/sheet/65073/ Fenrir9 (talk) 21:09, November 19, 2015 (UTC)