Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
...this isn't the main theme at all. Eyes on me is the main theme (and theme song).
- There's a tacit difference between Main Theme and theme song. Please sign your posts with ~~~~ Faethinverba volant 14:42, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
Except no, sometimes the main theme and the theme song are the same thing. Eyes On Me is the leitmotif that recurs throughout the whole game. 184.108.40.206 06:53, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Other than "Over the Hills" and "Melodies of Life" which share the same central melody yet are different musical tracks, I can think of no other example where the theme song and the main theme are the "same". Faethinte audio 14:44, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
You really don't know what a "main theme" is, do you? Blue Fields? You think that's the main theme? This is ridiculous. What qualifies it as such? Just because it's on the world map? O.o 220.127.116.11 12:21, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
- If you know it, why do you need to ask?
- The first to say Suteki da ne is the main theme of Final Fantasy X gets a nobel for stupidity. - Henryacores^ 15:41, November 5, 2010 (UTC)
FF Remix version[edit source]
- A trance remix of "Blue Fields" is featured in the album Final Fantasy Remix.
Really? Trance? It's more breakbeat (maybe, I'm not entirely sure in what goes into that genre) with a slightly more dance-orientated sound. Not particularly trance-like anyway. 18.104.22.168 22:51, July 8, 2011 (UTC)