Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Dark should get it's own page as it is much different ability in Final Fantasy XII. Is there any other games where there is an ability that deals dark-elemental damage? The only one I can think of is Doomsday from IX. --SmegHead 07:49, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
- None that I can think of, Darkness damage is usually only possible with the ultimate summon. FFV: Advance has Dark elemental spells for the Necromancer though, if I remember correctly. Diablocon 14:22, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
Rename to Darkness (status)?Edit
More and more I'm seeing in older games the status is called Darkness and not Blind. Is it called Blind in more recent titles? Or is it still Darkness? If so, then this should be moved...
I believe it's time that we moved this to Darkness. That seems to be the most common name...