Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Hey... unfortunately I'm a bit at a loss right now. Ideally, if this bestiary list by number is going to work out well with the wiki recommendations for style, I should be breaking down the list as I have into subsections. The only problem is, the wiki formatting so far as I know does not let you start from any number for lists. It has to start at 1 and can't be broken by extra lines. [One site] mentions a possible way, but it doesn't work here. Does anyone else know of some way to start a numbered list with any number you want? Also, I do hope that I'm not stepping on anyone's toes with this. I really do think that having a numerical list for the sake of cross-referencing and ease of search. --Diagnosed 05:21, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- A similar issue on exists on the Bestiary (Final Fantasy XII) page. You need to use "<ol start="X">" (X being whatever number you want to start the count with) and then replace the usual # with "<li>". Glad to be of service! =) --BlueHighwind 12:59, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks so much BlueHighwind!! And thanks for the welcome message too :D. --Diagnosed 03:34, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
I wanted to make it clear that the Bestiary viewed in the DS version does not label Xande's Clone as a boss, although you only get to fight him once it seems... --Diagnosed 02:11, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
i just did a little personal research and confirmed that the bestiary kill counter caps at 255 in the Steam Port of this game as well. Editing the page to be inclusive to this. Fanmattai (talk) 05:03, December 1, 2015 (UTC)