Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Belle Shantotto is the original Shantotto, not a different character. It's absurd an own article. --18.104.22.168 11:50, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, she is the original Shantotto, but from a parellel dimension, and thus isn't the Shantotto from this dimension. I thought the article made that clear, although the Japanese name may have confused you.--Otherarrow 12:02, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Belle isn't original Shantotto. She's definitely someone else.. but although she is given the name 'B. Shantotto' in the final cutscene where she clarifies her identity, she is referred to as just 'Shantotto' in the BC fight only.. --Spira 19:37, November 12, 2010 (UTC)