Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Bastard Sword". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- No reason to. They're both separate swords in the series, despite the Buster Sword originally going to be called Bastard Sword. Buster Sword is much more iconic than the Bastard Sword, and therefore SHOULD keep its own article methinks. Xenomic 01:49, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Basutā Sōdo, Busutādo Sōdo, it's not the same word. HarpieSiren 04:15, April 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Call me old fashioned, but when I see something that looks identical to something else, has the same basic properties, and could generally, if needed, switch places with the first one and pass its test or cover for it while it goes out partying with its friends like an awful 90's sitcom, I put them into similar categories. Lost Hero 16:35, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.