Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Bangaa Thief, Pugilist, and Pirate have different stats and abilities, putting them all in one block will be really messy.koku 23:16, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
- Split tables, or use notes (*, ", ^) to divide within table? Bluerダヨ 23:19, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
Conection to Urtan?[edit source]
I've noticed that the Bangaa enemy is in the Urtan-Yensa's related enemy section. Why exactly is this?
They're all races of Ivalice. Simple as that.
enemy page[edit source]
Yeah, I'm splitting these tables. By God, they're so jumbled up and messy! I know now whose idea it was, but really!? And I moved the (Enemy) page to the (name of the game), yeah, these enemies have their own individual names! Was gonna move the Clan Primer thing into the main Bangaa page but I thought it would be messier so I just let the info stay in this page. You can thank me later.And seriously, revert this and you break the wiki spirit of "anyone-can-edit" stuff; only a power hungry wanker would do such a thing.