Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of November 1st, 2011!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
Ultimate Art: Advent of the Phoenix[edit source]
Is anyone else reminded of Gatchaman when they use this?
- Something else about this attack strikes me as amusing:
- (Zangetsu) Endless night, lit by fiery wings...
- (Izayoi) Bound by the darting, dancing sword...
- (Gekkou) Let it slice the encompassing dark...
- (Tsukinowa) And sound the tolling bell of tomorrow!
- (Edge) Now! We call forth Eblan's ancient technique...
- (All) Advent of Phoenix!
- I can't be the only one to notice that the first letter in each individual's line spells out "Eblan"... right? Dogurasu 21:07, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Apparently you are. I'm adding that to the Trivia section, now!
I'm not entirely happy with the 'Sky Grinder' image but I watched the video 8 times and that was the best capture I could get. If someone else is able, please upload a better copy...leave it to Kain to be all difficult... On an unrelated note...does anyone else find it amusing that 'Call me Queen' involves four women, none of which who are queens? Ha ;) ~ TheMoonclaw 05:21, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Considering they use whips, and the end result turns the enemy into a pig, I think its a reference to BDSM if anything. 126.96.36.199 20:57, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Differences between versions, or just wrong description?[edit source]
I never used them in the Wii version, so I can't speak for their effect there, but I can say that for the PSP version at least, Final Fantasy is single-target, and Infinity doesn't heal... Firebird 11:35, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- This Wii guide: http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/958463-final-fantasy-iv-the-after-years/faqs/56798 says Infinity heals and FF hits all targets. You wanna add any differences to the article?Keltainentoukokuu 15:09, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- FF in the PSP version hits only 1 target if im not mistaken SΓΣamyGoreng 11:50, November 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I want to get images of bands with more than one variation first, so as to avoid unnecessary edits. Firebird 21:27, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Yikes, looks like that guide is wrong anyway.Keltainentoukokuu 00:21, October 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I noticed that Pure White Magic casts at least one Cure spell (looks like Curaja from the spell graphic), Esuna, Haste, Shell and/or Protect (at least one from what I saw) and Float. I don't know whether the last was cast in the Wii version, but I can be sure that Float is part of the spells cast in the PSP version. Luacas 02:53, November 12, 2011 (UTC)
Wheel of Elements Images[edit source]
Would we like each stage of the attack for this page, much like how I got all 4 stages of Tetra Disaster and all 12 stages of Knights of the Round for FFVII? I have all 4 images (well, we only need 3 of them but I digress) ready for upload if the answer is yes.
Film Bands[edit source]
Hi all, I was thinking of using videos in the page of bands I can handle several, but I can not remove the bottom bar in the video, so. . . upload to the page or better not? S34n4e (talk) 02:25, December 3, 2013 (UTC)
- You could upload them to the FFWiki YouTube channel, and there could be a subpage for them, like with summon videos and some limit break videos. I'm not sure who to ask for the FFWiki YouTube account though.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:42, December 3, 2013 (UTC)