Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Two questions: where does this term appears, the 2.0 demo? And the second question: now we need to change "Eidolon" in all FFXV sections to "Archaean"?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 16:44, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
- The summons are not called anything in the demo. When you get it it just says Noctis gained Astral Power.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:07, June 10, 2015 (UTC)
Tabata has confirmed that, like other Fabula Nova Crystallis games, the summons will be called Eidolons. Therefore, this article needs to be renamed and edited. 220.127.116.11 23:37, August 30, 2015 (UTC)
- They have always called them "Eidolons" in interviews. The only in-game reference we have so far is "Archaean". In Japan Eidolons are not called Eidolons but just "Summoned Beast". I'm not opposed to moving the article back to Eidolon though, but it should be moved before changing the terms on the article.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 00:37, August 31, 2015 (UTC)
- I'd day it is safe to add. It was called Gaia's Wrath.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 14:12, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
Name again Edit
Are we 100% sure this guy is an Astral? I have yet to receive FFXV in full, but from what I've watched on YouTube, the only Astrals are the Six. Perhaps Carbuncle is merely a tame creature, a separate entity? I'd appreciate some confirmation on this. - The Final Fantasy Nameless Student / Discarded Delinquent 12:34, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
- You would be correct. There's nothing that even hints at Carbuncle being an Astral, and the Astrals are very much just the Six. So unless the unlikely scenario where a developer flat out says otherwise, Carbuncle is not one of them. Sophiares (talk) 12:58, December 4, 2016 (UTC)