Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Does anyone else see a resemblance to the bizarre looking Wood Elf King in the Rankin/Bass Hobbit movie?
Should this article really host both story and battle informations? And this article also has "Other appearances" section which needs to be updated to MoS.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 16:56, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah usually character and boss pages are separate. Make Astos (Boss) page for battle stuff?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 19:36, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- In all honesty, this is just an over-glorified boss page.
- First paragraph of "Other appearances" can go intro, while other things can go in Trivia. "Basis" can be renamed Etym. Story related stuff in intro can be put in "Story" section.
- We could separate character from boss, but this guy doesn't have that much storyline due to him being in FFI where everyone says barely anything. 18.104.22.168 19:45, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait, no, Basis is not about name, that can go in Trivia too.
- Page look better now? 22.214.171.124 19:49, August 16, 2012 (UTC)