Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
On the Convocation[edit source]
We do not know what Emet-Selch's position as a member of the Convocation entailed. However, it can be comfortably concluded that he is NOT the 'Architect'. Indeed, when we first travel to Amaurot and enter the Bureau of the Architect, we are told that we are looking in "the wrong office". This is further backed up by the fact that Hythlodaeus, not Emet-Selch, was the 'Chief of the Bureau of the Architect'. It does not make sense for there to be both an 'Architect' and a 'Chief of the Bireau of the Architect' at the same time. KingCaelum1994 (talk) 11:31, July 28, 2020 (UTC)
- If I'm not mistaken it's actually stated somewhere in Amaurot that Lahabrea was the Architect, possibly in addition to Speaker? I remember people on reddit being baffled that the most hot-headed on the three was the Architect, albeit I can't find a source on that either atm. ETA: Also missed that bit about Hythlodaeus, so nvm Lahabread. --Adonzo (talk) 21:10, July 28, 2020 (UTC)
- The things we learn about Lahabrea come from the quest for Akadaemia Anyder, in which we learn he was the best orator of the Amaurotines and the best 'generalist' when it came to creation magic, though his own specialty was 'phantomology'. It is also implied that he was the one who designed the concept for Zodiark. The information regarding Hythlodaeus comes from the short story "Through His Eyes" published as the 4th "Tales from the Shadows" by Square Enix. KingCaelum1994 (talk) 07:55, 30 July 2020 (UTC)