Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
shouldnt it be mentioned that quite a few of these words arent real latin Yojimbo and diagoro 22:50, October 31, 2009 (UTC)
- They aren't? Netherith 03:11, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
- yeah like only half are real latin Yojimbo and diagoro 11:23, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
Origins Collections have a section in both called "Art Gallery" this requires at very least a note at the top saying ":For the galleries in Final Fantasy Origins, see: Collections". 22.214.171.124 14:04, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- The note probably should be fine. I don't think we really need to disambig for something rather minor. ScatheMote 14:22, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- TBH, one room in a massive dungeon isn't that notable. 126.96.36.199 18:12, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
The Red Clothes Edit
Anyone else think the lady in the red clothes painting may be Ultimecia in a more human form? It's just a thought, considering both the painted woman and her wear red clothing, and the paintings are supposed to relate to Ultimecia in some way...