Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Arcane Labyrinth". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I will add info about every single floor of the Arcane Labyrinth into this page. They are no less than 45 (!) floors, which makes for 45 sections, thumbs and tables like this.
- My very meager opinion would be a collapsible box following the navi temp? If not, some way to insert tabs into the system? BLUER一番 15:51, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd say that we could make subpages for the Labyrinth, and we could organize them by the alphabet. Also, I could help with some of the Arcane Labyrinth info if you'd like. ScatheMote 16:29, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- I've found a full guide to the labyrinth, but it doesn't list the enemies in each floor. :( In order to not create 45 subpages, I think we should divide the floors into the classes they belong to, creating a table listing all the floors under their class in this page. In that case, one who wishes to search for a keyword to match his floor in order to achieve an optimal result on his playthrough, the answer would be much easier to reach to. - Henryacores^ 16:44, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.