Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Apocalypse (ability)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Suggest merging into "Apocalypse (Spell)" or vice versa. One instance of it being an ability does not warrant separate pages, especially considering the Spell page has an Enemy Ability on it.
Vagrant Story? Edit
Why is Vagrant Story listed here? It's not a Final Fantasy game. --220.127.116.11 11:21, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- It is a set in the same universe as other FF games. Therefore it is related and of interest. 18.104.22.168 12:47, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
- If VS is considered part of the Final Fantasy series or not is a grey area due to conflicting reports on if its connection to Ivalice is canon or not. Either way though, spin-off and related games like Kingdom Hearts and the Crono series, if the connection is clearly intended as an allusion to the FF series and not just coincidence, can have appearances of abilities, weapons and other concepts mentioned. Doreiku Kuroofangu 12:49, March 15, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.