Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I was just fighting in the feywood and noticed that the alraune king i encountered had higher stats then the one listed. he was level 51 with the max hp of 6119. the mandragora prince also had higher stats then the one listed. should this be revised? -- Eimii 11:57, 30 September 2007 (UTC)
- I've encountered the whole family of Level 99 Mandragoras in Feywood dozens of times, and it was hard to fight them; I barely survived. What triggered the spiking up of stats is when they manage to kill one of your party members: in short the ones listed in the article are the original min and max stats. I don't think it should be revised. Blue。 13:28, 30 September 2007 (UTC)