Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why is saving Garnet (Disc 2) a quest? o_____O It's part of the plot, mandatory and, unless I'm mistaken, you get no rewards for completing it (regardless of the time you have left). The fact that it's a task with time limit doesn't make it a quest, IMHO...02:13, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
- The header for gameplay help section was decided to be "quests" somewhere.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:42, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
- The "Quests" section encompasses guides, minigames, and and sidequests. Anything someone will need help on.
- "Quests" doesn't specifically say sidequests. Although originally I believe I named the section "Guides and quests", but we decided on just "Quests" in the end. 18.104.22.168 13:10, June 5, 2013 (UTC)