Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Wait a minute, isn't Ahriman from III a enemy too. So there two different Ahriman?16:30, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- There are. Holy Dragoon 16:35, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Why the hell they made a normal enemy Ahriman if they going to use the Ahriman from III? It doesn't make sense. 16:43, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Okay, do we merge this with Ahriman (The After Years boss)? The two obviously have the same name and in the PSP bestiary are listed as "Ahriman1" and "Ahriman2", like other enemies, but the second Ahriman bears a different sprite and aside from the name is an entirely different enemy. Obviously the case could be made for why they should be merged, but in the vein of Kefka (boss) and Kefka (final boss), there's a fair case for why they should remain separate too, since they're technically different enemies with different appearancee. So? Doreiku Kuroofangu 03:42, September 21, 2011 (UTC)