Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
While Chaos Aeronite's HP is massive for this game(I'm assuming 57,000,000HP), and while it does have the most Hit Points of any boss, comparatively Yiazmat still has more much more(In fact, so does Hell wyrm) since on FFXII the most damage you can do per hit is only 9999HP while on this you can do in excess of 99,999. TheGreatKoala (talk) 18:12, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Don't forget there is also the International Zodiac Job System which breaks the damage limit by default as far as I know. Still, the most damage one could do in FFXII in that case would be 99,999 as I doubt there's an ability that could deal even higher damage. Heck! I doubt there is a weapon or attack that would even do half that damage.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:21, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
Aeronite vs Faeryl/MardukEdit
Should I link it to the page because it's a recolor of Faeryl?
Another thing is that the quest giver for "What Rough Beast Slouches" mentioned that it appeared 500 years before Lightning Returns, which should be the setting time of FFXIII-2, so there may be a connection (then again Faeryl is encountered in Archylte Steppe ???AF, so it might not be that specific time). Hetalynx (talk) 01:58, July 3, 2014 (UTC)