Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I don't understand why someone reverted that Steiner loves Beatrix back to "Steiner eventually admits that he is attracted to General Beatrix." So can we leave that as it is? - Eileen-
- Quoted dialog to back it up:
Steiner: "Red Rose!? Could it be...Beatrix!?"
Zidane: "Quite a woman, you fell in love with!"
Steiner: "You're one to talk!"
Dagger: "Wait a minute, Steiner! What did you mean by that!?"
Zidane: "...Alright! Let's bust through!"
--Hecko X 01:27, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
- Quoted dialog to back it up:
On this page, there's a like to the Sword Arts page, which includes the name of each skill and its description. I want to make a table with Item Learned from, AP, and MP like I did with Zidane and Vivi. Should I add this to the Sword Arts page, which I fear will be squished in, or make a new table for this page? EDIT: Some admin or mod please answer this or I'll just blaze through with whatever I feel like creating.EDIT #2: Okay, we're going for uniformity here. I'll fill in the AP costs when I play some more FFIX.
Sword Magic Edit
I think we need to add a list of Sword Magic (It needs to fit somewhere, either Steiner or Vivi)? We allready have that at the page Spellblade (command), But it seems weird that Skill and everything does have their own tab.
I think the table should go on Steiner's page, since it is he who initiates the Sword magic command, not Vivi. The table can be modeled after the Sword Arts table, with the exception of the "Item Learned from" column.
...is Steiner actually able to use Sword Magic when Vivi is influenced by Silence status? -- Flüstergras 11:57, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't believe so, no. Anything that incapacitates Vivi means that Steiner can't cast Sword Magic. The same goes for if Vivi is KO'd. Tia-Lewise 12:08, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
Only human Edit
Just a random thought: Steiner is the only "pure-human" playable character. I have no idea what Amarant is, but he has blue skin. so.... yeah. The rest are Genomes, Summoners, Black Mages, Qu, and Burmecians. Quite a difference from the game that immediately preceded it ^^ 8bit 19:02, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- Not true, Selphie and Zell weren't human. No normal person can be that annoying. Drake Clawfang 19:21, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Marcus, Blank, Cinna, and Beatrix are all playable characters at some point, all of whom are human. And despite his looks, Amarant is technically a human. --FrozenEsper 15:38, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
Could his name comes from the famous scientist Albert Einstein? Everytime I look at this character, it just reminds me of him so much. 188.8.131.52 05:57, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Adelbert Steiner on 2014-06-17 20:33:50, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  -> 
- In Adelbert Steiner on 2014-06-17 22:47:38, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  -> 
- In Adelbert Steiner on 2014-06-18 20:05:34, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  -> 
- In Adelbert Steiner on 2014-06-30 01:53:36, HTTP Redirect Loop:  ->  ->  ->