Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Adamantite (item)". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Use in After Years?[edit source]
Does anyone know what it does in After Years, how many you can get, etc? 18.104.22.168 11:21, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- I believe you get can about one Adamatite for each chapter in TAY, excluding the final chapter. Also about what to do with them. As soon as you reach the true moon, take the exit all the way back to the Lunar Whale. After that re-enter the portal and enter the ??? section. Walk past the guy who is looking for tails and walk up the stairs. You should see someone there who will trade you Adamatite equipment for adamatite. Body Cost 3, Shield cost 2, Helmet cost 2, and gloves cost 1 if I remember right. out of all the selection I personally avoid the gloves, since they don't give much stats anyway, but that's up to you. Razordash 12:11, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.