Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
So... if Academia is led by Academy, does that mean that it's led by Hope? Should it be included? 184.108.40.206 18:14, October 27, 2011 (UTC) Jadu
- Not exactly. I doubt that 24-year-old man would be a good choice as capital's leader/president/mayor/whatever. Hope being leader of the Academy is possibly the result of his learning/studies: he possibly went with Archeology/History/or something and was damn good at it and he quickly raised in ranks promoting him to the Academy Leader title. Capital's leader must be good at politics which I think Hope sucks at. Kaimi >♂ - - - 18:25, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Well the Academy is from what I understand a scientific organization, so amongst all things the leader is a top scientist, given that Hope traveled to places many others did not, I wouldn't say he is not up to lead that city. --BGMaxie 00:06, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Academia is located on PulseEdit
Well, according to this description
The City of Academia
The new capital city of humanity, built beneath Cocoon. Rapid urbanization has taken place under the leadership of the Academy and this highly automated information city stands at the center of a new civilization. But, how many years, how many centuries, must it take to create such a wonder
(Courtesy of Square Enix, released via Facebook), Academia is located BENEATH Cocoon and thus on Pulse instead of Cocoon. Bloo-D 21:26, November 1, 2011 (UTC)