Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Oh boy. FFIV's enemy infoboxes all need working on badly. I think there was even talk about making separate pages for FFIV 3D versions of enemies...if you're willing to help come up with ideas for what the new enemy boxes should look like, I'd appreciate it...-- Technobliterator TC 19:25, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- I can see I have opened a can of worms here! Honestly I thought eventually they would have the stats sections like the newer games have gone to; and just have the picture, location, type and data at the top. I suppose the rest would stay the same. Is that the plan? DanC07 (talk) 13:23, October 14, 2017 (UTC)
Script Translations[edit source]
I found this document http://s-endo.skr.jp/ff4monact.txt online for all the original 2D enemy scripts, but it's in japanese and the google translate doesn't seem to be the best, judging by what it translated for this enemy. If somebody could do a better job of translating the FFIV enemy cripts that would be much appreciated. DanC07 (talk) 11:52, October 21, 2017 (UTC)