Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Was it just me or the number of arrangements of "A Place to Call Home" with kinda only instrument change and slightly different paces made me tired of the song?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 15:37, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Agree I don't really care for this melody at all. Not really a big fan of the FFIX soundtrack on the whole... it does fit the theme of the game very well, but no big memorable themes like in other games.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:01, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- The IX soundtrack had "Assault of the Silver Dragons". It was awesome, though admittedly it sounds like it comes from VIII's soundtrack. Star-Crossed Lovers also sounds like it's from VIII. IX also has a good battle theme. You're Not Alone is 'ight'. And Distant Worlds did something good with Melodies of Life. Also "Mystery Sword" and "Roses of May". And "Memoria" and "Terra". And dat Iifa Tree!
- I liked a lot of IX's soundtrack. JBed (talk) 16:24, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Qu's Marsh and Dali theme were the best for me. Weird taste? Qu's marsh...so nice. I'd hum that to my baby when she was a teeny lil baby. Tried Aeris's Theme too but that wasn't at all as fun to hum.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 18:40, November 27, 2012 (UTC)EDIT: Actually, Jesters of the Moon is the best theme.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 18:41, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- IX has probably the richest soundtrack of the entire series. Dat PLUS soundtrack. - Henryacores^ 21:04, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
A new set of translated event banners for Record Keeper was found and among them appeared "A Place to Call Home". We obviously need to disambig the two things, so what tag should be here: "(Theme)" or "(Final Fantasy IX)" or "(Final Fantasy IX Theme)" or something else?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:08, November 5, 2015 (UTC)