Sylvan spirit for whom the winds are blades.
Its only attack, Aero, deals damage to a single enemy.
Sylph is one of the few Rank I Ranged Esper to have an astounding growth in Attack Speed. Her time between attacks are 2.3 seconds till 1.8 seconds. Her total latency is 12, third to Cactoid (16) second to Quetzalcoatl (14) exceeds Shivan (11).
Her basic attack, Aero attribute is magickal, so she uses her Magick stat instead. If she is Silenced, she would not be able to attack at all. Her hit style is direct shot, which means that it hits and stops at any target that is within the attack's range.
Sylphs have a fast Attack Speed. Sylph's advantage for not having an obvious elemental weakness is her great asset for being a fast ranged attacker and non-elemental attacker.
- Mission 03: Eve of Adventure
- Mission 04: The Coveted Derelict
- Mission 05: The Treasure is the Key
- Mission 30: Never Alone
- Mission 31: Reminiscence
- Mission 45: The Abyss
- Mission 77: Darkening Clouds Gather
- Fane of Gucuma Qul Monster Melee
- Fane of Gucuma Qul Sky Pirate Melee
- Fane of Tehp Qul Summoning Melee
Other appearances Edit
Sylph appears with a wind-elemental card.
Sylph (also called sylphid) is a mythological creature in the Western tradition. The term originates in Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as invisible beings of the air. There is no known substantial mythos associated with them.
- Sylph's attack, Aero is supposedly an Air-elemental magick. But since there is no Wind-elemental Esper (though there are Earth-elemental Espers) it is considered as non-elemental.