A delicious vegetable touched by the magic of the moogles themselves. Can be given to a chocobo.Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII description
When you want a Chocobo...Description
Sylkis Greens is an item used to breed chocobos, and raises all stats on the chocobo. In battle, it will stall a chocobo for one turn as well as allow the chocobo to use the Enemy Skill Chocobuckle. In addition, when used it will restore 100 HP to a target. It can be bought for 5,000 gil at the Chocobo Sage's home.
Sylkis Greens are a priority 3 restorative-type item that restores 100 HP to any target and can be fed to Chocobos in battle in order to stall them from running away. Clasko gives them out when spoken to and Yuna can hold up to 99. They can be sold for 25 gil. Consume 1 to teach Strength Up to a creature.
When used in Mixing:
- Sylkis Greens + Three Stars, Twin Stars = Black Hole
- Sylkis Greens + Silver Hourglass, Silence Grenade, Petrify Grenade, Sleep Grenade, Farplane Shadow, Dark Grenade = Blaster Mine
- Sylkis Greens + Fire Gem = Burning Soul
- Sylkis Greens + Chocobo Feather = Chocobo Wing
- Sylkis Greens + L-Bomb, Shining Gem = Cluster Bomb
- Sylkis Greens + Megalixir = Final Elixir
- Sylkis Greens + Mega Phoenix, Phoenix Down = Final Phoenix
- Sylkis Greens + Chocobo Wing = Final Wall
- Sylkis Greens + Bomb Core = Firestorm
- Sylkis Greens + Dragon Scale = Flash Flood
- Sylkis Greens + Gold Hourglass = Hazardous Shell
- Sylkis Greens + Star Curtain = Hi-Wall
- Sylkis Greens + Arctic Wind = Icefall
- Sylkis Greens + Lightning Gem = Lightning Bolt
- Sylkis Greens + Stamina Tonic, Mana Tonic = Mega Cocktail
- Sylkis Greens + Mana Tablet = Mega Mana
- Sylkis Greens + Stamina Tablet = Mega Vitality
- Sylkis Greens + Antarctic Wind, Antidote, Arctic Wind, Bomb Core, Bomb Fragment, Chocobo Feather, Dark Grenade, Dragon Scale, Electro Marble, Ether, Eye Drops, Farplane Shadow, Fish Scale, Grenade, Gysahl Greens, Hero Drink, Hi-Potion, Holy Water, Light Curtain, Lightning Marble, Lunar Curtain, M-Bomb, Mana Spring, Mimett Greens, Pahsana Greens, Petrify Grenade, Poison Fang, Remedy, S-Bomb, Shadow Gem, Silence Grenade, Silver Hourglass, Sleep Grenade, Soft, Soul Spring, Stamina Spring, Star Curtain, Budget Grenade, Eye Drops, Stamina Spring, Antarctic Wind, Soft, Pahsana Greens, Bomb Fragment, Echo Screen, Potion, Sylkis Greens, Candle of Life = Mega-Potion
- Sylkis Greens + Dark Matter, Dark Matter = Miracle Drink
- Sylkis Greens + Shadow Gem = Nega Burst
- Sylkis Greens + Remedy = Panacea
- Sylkis Greens + S-Bomb, Grenade, M-Bomb = Potato Masher
- Sylkis Greens + Lightning Marble = Rolling Thunder
- Sylkis Greens + Soul Spring = Soul Spring
- Sylkis Greens + Supreme Gem = Sunburst
- Sylkis Greens + Water Gem = Tidal Wave
- Sylkis Greens + Dispel Tonic = Ultra Cure
- Sylkis Greens + Elixir, Mega-Potion, X-Potion, Healing Spring, Turbo Ether = Ultra Potion
- Sylkis Greens + Light Curtain, Lunar Curtain = Wall
- Sylkis Greens + Blessed Gem = White Whole
- Sylkis Greens + Ice Gem = Winter Storm
A delicious vegetable touched by the magic of the moogles themselves. Can be given to a chocobo.Description
Sylkis Greens can be given to the Angel of Valhalla to restore his health. It gives 40 healing points each. It can be grown in Moogle Village (after completing "Peace and Quiet, Kupo" quest). The seeds take 24 hours to grow.
Sylkis Buds can be given as a reward while training chocobos at stables. If used to summon a personal chocobo into battle, it will have increased attack power.
Leafy fodder favored by chocobos. Temporarily boosts all the birds' abilities.Description
Sylkis Greens are bought from the Chocobo Salon at Wiz Chocobo Post after completing all of Wiz Forlane's quests. They can be fed to rented chocobos while camping. They cost 300 gil and boost all of a chocobo's attributes.
Sylkis Greens can maximize the chances of a chocobo produced after breeding being a good chocobo. They sell for 500 gil, and are a possible item in area 5 of The Valley of Monsters and in the Innsmouth Coast treasure chest.
Sylkis Greens are an item that can only be used in Field Music Sequences (FMS). If player successfully calls a Chocobo, guarantees white Chocobo will appear. It is obtained randomly after completing a Music Stage.
Sylkis Greens are an item that can only be used in Field Music Sequences (FMS). It is used during FMS and activated during Feature Zone. It guarantees that the fastest chocobo appears during the Chocobo Dash. It can be obtained randomly after completing a Music Stage.