Faris's best friend, and her ship's primary means of motion. Wait...does that make her ship a sea chariot? Oh, and don't worry. There won't be any tearful good-byes on this adventure.
Mirage Manual entry
Syldra is a minor character in World of Final Fantasy.
- Notes: Faris's closest friend / Pirate ship power source
- Syldra's Clan
- While seemingly a unique Mirage, Syldra used to have a larger family. Her clan is gone now, but at least one extant relative, the sea dragon elasmos, appears to live on somewhere in Grymoire.
- Exceptionally Talented
- Syldra can single-handedly pull a ship through the ocean, drive off a band of Bahamutian soldiers in one blow, and even cross to the Low Seas. She's certainly impressive.
- However, Syldra wasn't summoned to Grymoire, nor is she merely some pet. Faris found Syldra struggling in the river shallows; after going through a whole mess of trouble together, they became fast friends.
Story[edit | edit source]
Syldra appears with Faris and fights in conjunction with her.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
These stats are for the storyline encountered version of Syldra. For the imprismable version, see Syldra★
Base stats[edit | edit source]
Encounter stats[edit | edit source]
Formations[edit | edit source]
|Saronia Docks - Pirate Ship - Deck||Syldra Stack Faris, Syldra|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Related[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Normally, a "★" is placed on the in-battle name of the "character" version of a Mirage when there a two different ones with the same name. Syldra is the only exception to this, possibly due to an imprismable version not being included until the Maxima edition.