Susan Calloway is a singer-songwriter, pianist, and rhythm guitarist relevant in the Final Fantasy community for her work as a soloist singer for the Distant Worlds concert albums and her performance of the theme songs "Distant Worlds", "Suteki Da Ne (Isn't It Wonderful?)", and "Melodies of Life" during said concerts. Due to her past performances of Final Fantasy pieces, Nobuo Uematsu personally requested Susan to sing the vocal themes of Final Fantasy XIV, "Answers", "Dragonsong" and "Revolutions"
A classically trained pianist and vocalist from Detroit, Susan Calloway has been singing, playing, performing, and writing songs her entire life. As of 2014, she has released one EP called "Chasin' the Sun," a follow up single "Paper Thin Heart" and is working on a new CD.
- "Memoro de la Ŝtono ~Distant Worlds~" - Distant Worlds
- "Suteki Da Ne (Isn't It Wonderful?)" - Distant Worlds II
- "Melodies of Life" - Distant Worlds II
- "Answers" - Main theme of Final Fantasy XIV and Distant Worlds III
- "Dragonsong" - Main theme of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward
- "Kiss Me Goodbye" - Distant Worlds III
- "Eyes on Me" - Distant Worlds: London, Distant Worlds: Pittsburgh, PA, and Distant Worlds: Toronto
- "Revolutions" - Main theme of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood
- Official site
- Facebook page
- Twitter account
- Instagram account
- Performance of "Answers" - "Distant Worlds" with Calloway as soloist, from the Distant Worlds the Celebration concert held in Tokyo, 2014.
- Performance of "Memoro de la Ŝtono" - "Distant Worlds" with Calloway as soloist, from the Distant Worlds concert held in Chicago, Dec 2009.
|Allusions - Artwork - Benchmark - Characters - Locations - Patch Notes - Timeline - Translations - Wallpapers|